28.4.12

More Ideas For Afghan.


As usual, clockwise from top left:

:: Catherine Wheel Ripple
Really? A ripple version of this? They are encouraging this stitch to breed man! Pattern here is to make a dishcloth but you can just alter the multiplies and make it bigger for an afghan.

:: Happy Circles
This is actually a pattern for table runner but it is of course easily adjustable. I think this will make a darling afghan full of cute circles. 

:: Traditional Granny Square
Hands down, my all time favourite. Learn how to crochet this square from this video. Pattern for the afghan is here .

:: Solid Granny Square
Now I reckon this pattern will make a good granny afghan suitable for the cold season, yes? Get the video, the written instruction and the diagram for this pattern from Teresa's blog.

Have you been making anything exciting recently? Maybe let me know in the comment section and I can drown myself in the pool of everyone's creativity. Hehe. Anyway, I conducted a little experiment this afternoon. In an effort to refuse the influence of commercial shampoo in my everyday life, I went with the No Poo Shampoo Method. I washed my hair with baking soda and rinsed it with white vinegar. I was a bit sceptic at first but I'm super chuffed that my hair turned out to be all clean and soft! If you want to try it too, it is highly advisable that you do your research first. What works for me may not work for you. So don't just jump straight into it alright!

Happy weekend!
Bye now!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely swatches, as always! Really liking the happy circles and I think I might use that either for a table cover or a cover for my scanner!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...