7.4.12

Afghan Ideas.


Clockwise from the top left:

:: Ripple Stitch
Lucy writes a tutorial for this stitch here.

:: Diagonal Two-Color Granny
Go here for a video tutorial or here for a free pattern.

:: Diagonal Block Stitch
Written tutorial with some photos here or go here  if you learn better through demonstration.

:: Larksfoot Stitch
Video tutorial AND written pattern by the lovely Teresa.


Now off you go and get the hook going. Have yourself a good weekend and if Easter is your thing then have a good Easter Monday too :D

2 comments:

  1. RIPPLE BLANKET GAH! I want to make one! But I need yarn! But that would distract me from knitting!

    DECISIONS!

    Those are gorgeous swatches by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know how that feels. My brain tells me to make the diagonal granny afghan but my heart says I should do larksfoot instead! So many stitches to crochet so little yarn ;p

    Thanks! I hope your circular needles arrive soon. Can't wait to see you starting on the sweater!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...