14.4.12

Afghan Ideas, again!

Clockwise from top left:


What have you been up to? Seen any good films recently? Read any thought provoking books? I've been listening to heaps of podcasts from Life Matters, I like that program so much! Oh and I saw Blue Valentine this week. That sure was a depressing story. If a balding Ryan Gosling is your cup of tea I'd say go watch the movie. Or if you are one of those people who thinks that marriage is the solution to everything then yes, give it a go. 

I'm always bitter about the idea of marriage and the whole labyrinth of drama that could result from it. If anything, the film only reinforces the negativity that is brewing deep in my rotten brain. So, if you are educated but unemployed because of bureaucracy (and you can still laugh about it after so many months), you are better off watching reruns of That 70s Show. Or The L Word. Or Little Britain. Or learn how to swim.

Have an ace weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely swatches! I'm loving the zigzag stitch - probably cause it looks similar to the ripple stitch (which I absolutely love!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rozy, thanks!

      I love making these, they cheer me up everytime :D
      One day you should translate that love for the ripple stitch and make an afghan out of it alright hehe!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...