7.2.12

Up to this point...


The blankie has reached its perfect width so I stopped increasing the stripes. 
This morning I started working on increasing its length instead.
Piping my brother keeps believing that I am making a shawl or tudong (headscarf for Muslim gals) despite my constant effort of telling him that I am actually crocheting a blanket. Probably it is because all he sees is the triangle shape. 
Hopefully he will be able to see the blanket shape after the next 2 or 3 days *grin*

4 comments:

  1. pipingggggggggg
    *ingat piping bertudung* ;)))))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha betolll. ntah2 sbb tu dia balik balik ckp i tgh kait tudung kan kak. teringin nak pakai kottt? :p

      Delete
  2. yati, that is effing gorgeous. i'm not kidding, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zaty! Aww thanks for your nice comment!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...