11.2.12

Slowly.

So I have been very slow in the crochet department. Why? I'll show you why.




Because of this dark blue color. 
It is just so dark and intense and gloomy.
I had a lot of negative thoughts while crocheting this color into my blankie.
But I am still using it anyway.
Just so that every color stripe is matched with one another.
Sometimes you just have to do that, right?
In order to get everything nice and orderly,
you went and do something that is against your interest or liking.
Sigh.
Good thing that I'm done with this particular stripe this morning.
I'm going to continue with the white yarn and then the orange-ish one.
Those are bright happy colors.
Fingers crossed, my happy crochet mood will be back in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...