12.2.12

Ribbed in blue.

I woke up this morning with a sudden urge to knit.
I wanted to listen to the clickety clack sound of those needles.
And I wanted to do the knit and purl stitches.
And maybe add some ribbing to those stitches.
It was a beautiful feeling.
So I ended up with this.

I don't know what this is.
But it looks a bit like the sleeve of a jumper, yes?
Maybe.
I'm just practicing my knitting skill in this.
What you see at the bottom is the ribbing.
What goes upward from the ribbing is the knit stitch.



This is the back of the fabric.
It's called the purl stitch.
Purl stitch is bumpy while knit stitch has a smooth surface.
And knit stitch looks like an inverted V.
Anywayyyy, I'm off to do some crochet for the blankie.
Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...