13.2.12

A not-so-busy bee.

Today is one of those uneventful days for me. I spend the day watching old episodes of Twilight Zone on Youtube and of course, do my crochet. Mum introduced me to Twilight Zone and she said she grew up watching this show. We had a go at watching one episode together few nights ago, the episode is called Eye of The Beholder.
I kid you not, that shizz is scary. Go check it out!






In case you are wondering, these are old photos from last year. 
My housemate, Nadila and I were having a little picnic together at the Albert Park. 
I remember the day being very nice and sunny although it was quite cold. I spent most of the time crocheting what I remember as my first batch of Granny Squares. While I was at it Nadila was...well, as you can see in the photo she was having fun dancing (?) and posing for her camera in the background. 

If you ever go to Auckland, Albert Park is a good place in the city for you to wind down. AND you get to enjoy the sights of handsome uni boys playing all sorts of games shirtless under the sun :p But oh please be careful with the hobos around the park, they smell horrible and can be very scary too! 

My "have you got a dollar?" face.
THIS FACE SHALL BE IN YOUR DREAM TONIGHT! 
*angry witch voice*
.
.
.
She's had too much Twilight Zone bro, too much.
Oh yes, photo credit goes to Nadila Roslee!

5 comments:

  1. Twilight Zone ye, chy

    slain Twilight Zone, Itchy juge adela peminat Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Down.kan chy kan? =P

    p/s: aaaa...i'm so scared to sleep tonight after seeing itchy's face.oh dear~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitchhh kenapa kau kantoikan aku ialah peminat Twilight New Moon bagaiiiii.
      Jatohla reputasi akuu malu laaa malu laaa uuuuuwahhh!
      hikhikhikhikhik


      RASA NAK TAMPAR TAK?

      Delete
  2. k-mon la mitchy.u're the phenomenon kot at the moment.mana cukup nk jatohkan reputasi itchy ngan namakan 4 buah novel je.eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! where did you get such a big skein of yarn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it is big isn't it! Bought this from a yarn shop back in NZ. It weighs about 400g, 100% acrylic and the lady at the yarn store was selling it for 10NZD. It's really useful for crocheting border for an afghan hehe

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...