12.1.12

Not for sale.


There is something about giving my crochet work to someone as a present.
In a way, I try to tell this person that he or she is worth of every second spent
and every stitch made to complete the entire project.

I don't intend to sell my craft to people. 
Because I don't intend to sell my time and service to people.
Monetary value that I try to put on my craft 
will never be able to measure time, emotions and 
all the hard work involved during the process.

I want my craft to reach the people that I love, 
exclusively to those that I know closely.
That way I can be hopeful that my work will be kept well in the future.
By the people that I love.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hehe ini ialah alas meja yang dibuat beberapa bulan lepas for Kak Arfah.
      farewell gift la gitu bah :D

      Delete
    2. SHE'S USING IT AT HER HSE IN LENGGONG!
      *clap! clap!*

      mmg die sukeeeeeeeeee sgt ngan mende ni!

      Delete
    3. Awwww Mitch terharu I dgr testimony dari Mitch. Baguslah kalau dia suka. Heeee :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...