20.1.12

Diagonally speaking...

Helloooo :D
I've been making a blankie.
Diagonally, I tell you.
Have a look-see here:


Delicious colors, aren't they?


I started right from that little white corner in the bottom.
It's growing rapidly now, I'd say.
I'm at the 40th (gasp!) row at the moment.
It's a profound satisfaction every time I get to start on a new color.
Mmm..it feels so goooood :D


Do you want to have a go at making this?
Please do! It's quite easy I promise you.
Go here for a video tutorial alright.
Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. Mimas cakap a few weeks ago 'Tatik pesan,apa2 mau tau,just google'
    Haaaaaaaa ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cptt siapkan. kesejukannn nihh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kau ialah Saruman yang di kelilingi api. You'll burn this blankie alright.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...