22.12.11

Squares of my heart.

I love the pattern Granny Square. Not only because of its simplicity but it also allows for colorful combination too. The possibilities are endless. Earlier this year, I was being ambitious despite my minimal crochet skill and proceeded to make an afghan. I used heaps of Granny Squares to make this afghan. It took me about 3 months to finish it mainly because I was juggling between classes, assignments and work. In the end all was well and weaved, the afghan was perfect (methinks :p) as a farewell gift for a nice lady I know back in Auckland. It was a slow process but I enjoyed every second of it. I'll definitely make another Granny Square afghan in the future :D


Photo credit: Nadila Roslee

9 comments:

  1. yellow yarn! boleh looping lg beatles - yellow submarine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant masterpiece =)
    keep it up, mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jo and Mitch :D anda berdua adalah sangat cute sbb took the time to visit The Yellow Yarn. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kami mmg lg cute dari penulis blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. penulis blog tidak cute encek jo tetapi anggun seperti kazen-kazennya.weehuuuu
    sukanya ada belog2 ;)

    *ndak paham2 lagi kau jo buat blog????hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha. ndak pandai la belog2 ni kak. ndak ada topic. mcm si tatik dgn crafting kuning beliau, akak dgn cerita seharian + event2. sy tiada punya kehidupan menarik utk dihighlightkan. (okok, adaa ada..txting sma tu org, yg lain besaaa seja) haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hye! cantik la afghan tuuuhhh! i buat hitam n u wat putih n i think putih is much prettier.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Asyaa :D I like both black and white as the border actually. What's important is our color coordination for the squares, I think. In the future I think I'll make an afghan with a black border and we'll see how it goes okay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...