31.12.11

Fare thee well 2011!

2011 has been a great year for me. There were lots of travelling, meeting new people and learning new stuff. I get shitty days sometimes, but I'd like to believe that what didn't kill me only made me stronger.

Hopefully the new coming year will be full of cheerful colors for everyone. And when we realize that we happen to be stucked in the shit-house then let us all play the hands that are given to us and look for our way out as quickly as we can. So yeah, happy new year and all the best to us all :D




8 comments:

  1. Hehe thanks kakk I pun rasa I amat cute dlm gmbr tsebut. EH?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Komen yang ikhlas: memang u cute dkat sini.-_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha jangan cam tu kakkk terSAPU i nanti ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmg cute kan tu corak petak2 tuu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iyaaa se-cute orang yg buat dia kannn. Terima kaseh :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. banyaknyaaaaaaa squaressss..total berapa??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Asya I don't remember exactly how many squares altogether but I can roughly say that I crocheted about 17x9 squares for this afghan. Unfortunately I takde any picture for the finished afghan, siap je I terus bagi kt my boss.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...